Chances are if you have a huge-horsepower, high-performance boat, there’s a Mercury Bravo I propeller driving it. That’s because nothing else delivers like the four-blade stainless steel design of the Bravo I. Adding increased speed; better acceleration; and amazing, overall top-end performance; this prop leaves all others in its wake. And that is why more boat companies strap the Bravo I on their boats.
– For high-horsepower, high drive height single, dual or triple outboard and sterndrive applications
– Excellent speed and handling for stepped hulls and cats
– Available with 1 ¼” hub kit for Bravo XZ & XR sterndrives
– R/H and L/H rotation (22″ – 36″ pitch)
– Equipped with Flo-Torq II hub system (part numbers ending in 55 are solid hub +$40) call us if you need the racing hub or any hub changes
Standard Rotation 22, Counter Rotation 22, Standard Rotation 24, Counter Rotation 24, Standard Rotation 26, Counter Rotation 26, Standard Rotation 28, Counter Rotation 28, Standard Rotation 30, Counter Rotation 30, Standard Rotation 32, Counter Rotation 32, Standard Rotation 34, Counter Rotation 34, Standard Rotation 36, Counter Rotation 36